Where in Florida Can I Send My Sister to Get Drug Addiction Rehab?

Question by Netty: Where in Florida can I send my sister to get drug addiction rehab?
My sister who is 45 needs help with alcohol and opiate addiction. Does anyone know a good high-end place that she can get inpatient and/or outpatient care?

Best answer:

Answer by Naguru
De-addiction centers are attached to all Public Health Offices these days.

Answer by Finnegan
I’m sorry to hear about your sister and I hope you are able to find a treatment center that will help her with her addiction. I believe there are a number of high-end treatment facilities in Florida. You may also want to take a look at http://passporttorecovery.com/

That may be the best starting point for determining the best place that will address your sisters needs.

Hope that helps…

Florida Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment Center
http://www.palmpartners.com Palm Partners provides the highest quality of care within our alcohol and drug recovery center at a reasonable and affordable cos…